VP, Performance Marketing
Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
We're looking for a consumer-obsessed Head of Performance Marketing to lead digital acquisition, lifecycle marketing, and web strategy. The ideal candidate will balance strategic vision and operational excellence demonstrating that they’re able to both develop an annual strategy and execute daily optimization. They will be able to draw insights from data and translate those into action plans for a cross-functional team. They must be able to lead in a highly dynamic and evolving environment. You'll inherit and continue to build a team that leads across paid social, programmatic, SEO/SEM, email, push notifications, SMS, and web. You'll be encouraged to test, learn, take risks and bring our marketing efforts to the next level while also growing the budget significantly. You're the right person for the job if you're optimistic, consumer-first, both analytical and entrepreneurial, and if you are able to be scrappy, flexible and solutions-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all digital marketing activities and holistic integration across digital touch points.
- Serve as the strategic leader and voice for all digital acquisition, activation and retention initiatives within the company.
- Set the short and long-term strategy for all paid media activities designed to create demand and adoption of all SoFi products.
- Responsible for all digital marketing mix and integrated channel optimization efforts to drive down new Members acquisition cost- effectively and at scale.
- Responsible for the full customer journey through marketing touch points in coordination with web & in-app customer journey experiences.
- Work closely with finance and analytics teams to build, monitor and refine member acquisition forecasts and budgets. Work with team to report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights to inform future strategy.
- Lead exploration of marketing channels, vetting partnerships ideas and advertising proposals, to support our broader goal of channel diversification
- Work closely with Engineering team to build out needed scope requirements, roadmap, and staffing plan to accelerate targeting, attribution, full funnel, and analytics capabilities.
- Work in close partnership with the brand, and creative, and product marketing teams to develop integrated plans inclusive of creative and audience priorities. Deeply understand in partnership with creative what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Serve as a leader, manager and coach to the marketing organization. Embody all SoFi core values including run after problems, learn/iterate/innovate, make your footprint bigger than your foot, be gritty and accountable, putting our member’s interest first, and taking care of other people and helping them grow.
What You'll Need
- 12+ years of experience in growth marketing, ideally high growth digital first businesses.
- Demonstrated track record in performance marketing, lifecycle marketing, growth experimentation, funnel optimization & working with Marketing Technology systems.
- Highly strategic and able to balance long term strategy with short term results.
- Excellent communicator & poised under pressure. Able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members and outside partners.
- Deeply analytical with a bias for action. Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward.
- Natural leader with ability to motivate, coach, drive change management, and move teams forward. Experience building integrated digital teams, managing third party agencies and technology partners.
- Cross-functional leadership experience, working with marketing, product, engineering, analytics, creative and finance to drive performance.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.