Treasury Operations Analyst
About The Role
SoFi is seeking a Treasury Operations Analyst who will assist with daily loan funding and cash management activities. This person will ensure that transactions tie out between various financial systems, firmwide funds transfer activities are processed in a controlled and efficient way, payments are processed via wires, ACH, and check, and all exceptions are researched and resolved. The Treasury Operations Analyst will act as liaison between the Treasury team, Operations teams, Business Units, Accounting, and other departments to resolve funding related issues and improve operational and funding efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivator, very attentive to details, and can switch gears rapidly in a fast-paced environment. SoFi is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to grow in his/her career within a rapidly growing organization.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 1,400+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily processing of checks, ACH, and wire for student loan refinancing in Netsuite accounting system and online banking portal
- Processing up to 20+ wires per day for our lending business
- Processing ACH refunds to borrowers and servicers
- Daily mortgage funding transfers and escrow remittance to mortgage servicer
- Reconciling between Netsuite accounting system, SoFee proprietary system, and bank accounts
- Booking daily journal entries with proper support
- Remote check deposits
- Resolve funding related issues, which may require cross functional collaboration
- Managing all new bank account and account closing paperwork
- Ensure funding is completed timely and accurately to meet all funding deadlines
- Recommend and implement process improvement
- Adhoc projects
- 1-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in loan servicing and reconciliations at a bank, mortgage lender / broker, or comparable financial services company
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Tableau, and general ledger systems
- Experience with wire and ACH payments
- Ability to book journal entries with proper support
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Responsible with a “can do” attitude and the ability to work independently
- Team player; willing to support the team as needed
- Bachelor's degree; degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance preferred
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.