Business Lead - Credit Card
The Business Lead - Credit Cards is responsible for ensuring the success of SoFi Credit Card business with a focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit. This role is one removed from the CEO & CFO.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the Credit Card product P&L
- Partner with Product to finalize Credit Card road map including launch features and customer experience
- Cross-functional leader to launch product and meet Credit Card business unit goals
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for the Credit Card product engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Provide frequent updates to CEO & CFO on business performance
- Balance the risk and reward trade offs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage prioritization of various initiatives with a focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Drive optimal channel mix, test value props and spend in partnership with Marketing
- Manage the growth and engagement to deliver both short-term deliverables and long-term P&L promise to the board
- Ensure timely communication in senior level meetings by developing and providing regular reporting on business performance/analytics
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy for the product in line with other consumer products
- 12+ years experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.