Business Lead - Credit Card
Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
The Business Lead - Credit Cards is responsible for ensuring the success of SoFi Credit Card business with a focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit. This role is one removed from the CEO & CFO.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for managing the Credit Card product P&L
- Partner with Product to finalize Credit Card road map including launch features and customer experience
- Cross-functional leader to launch product and meet Credit Card business unit goals
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for the Credit Card product engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Provide frequent updates to CEO & CFO on business performance
- Balance the risk and reward trade offs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage prioritization of various initiatives with a focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Drive optimal channel mix, test value props and spend in partnership with Marketing
- Manage the growth and engagement to deliver both short-term deliverables and long-term P&L promise to the board
- Ensure timely communication in senior level meetings by developing and providing regular reporting on business performance/analytics
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy for the product in line with other consumer products
What You'll Need:
- 12+ years experience preferred
- MBA preferred
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.