SoFi is seeking an experienced Information Security professional to further its Application Security program. The ideal candidate comes with a strong background in offensive security and is able to implement scalable solutions to mitigate security threats.
As a member of the Information Security function, you will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers tuned-in to threat research and technical innovation. You will work closely with engineering teams and other business functions to tackle complex technical problems and build secure products.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
- Perform technical security assessments, pentests, code audits and design reviews
- Develop solutions to scale security testing and enable engineering teams to identify security flaws pre-production
- Act as advisor in the area of secure development and threat mitigation
- Create and manage the bug bounty program
- Demonstrate leadership through evangelizingsecurity, identification of issues and driving resolution across corporate functions
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Strong knowledge of web application security design, threats and mitigations
- Practical experience in security engineering, authentication standards (OAUTH, JWT, etc.) and applied cryptography
- Develop and execute secure application development training exercises
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in mobile security design and assessment
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Experience developing security tools
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.