Growth Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and help lead our digital acquisition efforts across channels. As a Growth Marketing Specialist you will build and optimize our marketing campaigns on a variety of digital channels using data to refine our creative and tactical approach to generate sustainable member growth for the company. Your work will focus on both day-to-day campaign management and execution, as well as long-term strategic planning and forecasting.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their ambitions. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the digital acquisition strategy for SoFi’s consumer financial products by building and executing campaigns on Facebook, Google, mobile app networks, and other digital channels
- Drive creative asset ideation, testing road maps, and optimization
- Analyze and understand the business impact driven by campaigns to establish marketing KPI’s and forecast long-term growth
- Work with brand and product owners to develop, test, and measure integrated marketing campaigns
- Build reports and own communication with key internal stakeholders to keep the business apprised of marketing performance
- 1-3 years experience running performance marketing campaigns on Facebook and other digital channels
- Technical knowledge of the Facebook ads platform (understand tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices for direct response campaigns)
- Understand mobile app acquisition marketing and relevant tracking technologies (experience with Appsflyer a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets for data analysis and campaign reporting (Tableau and Amplitude experience a plus)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to work with large data sets in order to derive actionable campaign insights
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to own projects from end-to-end in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)