Director – Launch Management, Credit Cards
Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
The Business Lead - Credit Card Launch Management is responsible for the successful launch of SoFi Credit Cards.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for successful SoFi Credit Card launch
- Manage the product launch through cross-functional and external partnership
- Formulate the launch plan, milestones and critical decisions to ensure launch on tie, at quality and under cost
- Work closely with Product to design the customer experience and funnel
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for Rewards program engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Balance the risk and reward tradeoffs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage the prioritization of various initiatives maintaining focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Develop and provide regular reporting on business performance/analytics and ensure timely communication in senior level meetings
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy integrating seamlessly with other consumer product
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years experience preferred
- MBA preferred
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 90-100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.