Business Lead - Credit Card Launch Management
The Business Lead - Credit Card Launch Management is responsible for the successful launch of SoFi Credit Cards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for successful SoFi Credit Card launch
- Manage the product launch through cross-functional and external partnership
- Formulate the launch plan, milestones and critical decisions to ensure launch on tie, at quality and under cost
- Work closely with Product to design the customer experience and funnel
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for Rewards program engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Balance the risk and reward tradeoffs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage the prioritization of various initiatives maintaining focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Develop and provide regular reporting on business performance/analytics and ensure timely communication in senior level meetings
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy integrating seamlessly with other consumer product
- 7+ years experience preferred
- MBA preferred
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.