Business Lead - Credit Card Launch Management
The Business Lead - Credit Card Launch Management is responsible for the successful launch of SoFi Credit Cards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for successful SoFi Credit Card launch
- Manage the product launch through cross-functional and external partnership
- Formulate the launch plan, milestones and critical decisions to ensure launch on tie, at quality and under cost
- Work closely with Product to design the customer experience and funnel
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for Rewards program engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Balance the risk and reward tradeoffs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage the prioritization of various initiatives maintaining focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Develop and provide regular reporting on business performance/analytics and ensure timely communication in senior level meetings
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy integrating seamlessly with other consumer product
- 7+ years experience preferred
- MBA preferred
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.