Business Lead - SoFi Rewards
The Business Lead - SoFi Rewards is responsible for ensuring Rewards is seamlessly integrated across all products and business units with a focus on positive customer experience.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for SoFi Rewards across all products
- Lead program design through internal and external partnerships
- Manage program within overall spend and cost margin
- Work closely with the Member, Risk, Product and Finance teams to drive Rewards roadmap and design the customer experience
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables for Rewards program engaging with key stakeholders across all functions
- Balance the risk and reward tradeoffs to optimize overall member profit
- Continuously manage the prioritization of various initiatives maintaining focus on customer outcome and overall franchise benefit
- Develop and provide regular reporting on business performance/analytics and ensure timely communication in senior level meetings
- Actively engage in shaping the overall SoFi customer strategy integrating seamlessly with other consumer product
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.