- Develop compelling product narratives based on tangible data insights.
- Contribute to foundational brand and product strategy documents.
- Work with brand and product leaders to develop messaging hierarchies for key product launches and campaigns.
- Distill audience, cultural, and contextual analysis––including customer and category knowledge gaps.
- Develop and execute research plans for supplemental qualitative and quantitative research to develop new insights and implications/opportunities.
- Use performance data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization
- Work with Media teams to translate learnings into appropriate media investments and identify new opportunities.
- Author strategic input briefs with relevant customer insights to Media and Creative teams.
- Build and substantiate impactful marketing/advertising claims.
- Facilitate planning and ideation sessions
- Develop inspirational briefs that result in great creative
- Creative analytical marketer with penchant for telling stories supported by data
- Detail oriented creative problem solver with a passion for branding, marketing communications and advertising
- You roll up your sleeves and take action, thriving in fast paced environments managing across multiple shifting priorities
- You have a proven track record of leading through influence and delivering persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable in a performance based environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years in consumer marketing, preferably with some online retail experience. Experience in creative strategy, branding and/or marcomm is preferred.
- Experience in strategy work across brand and performance marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Comfort presenting in front of senior leadership
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Experience in market research, industry analysis, data analytics, corporate strategy or related areas. Experience working with PR or social media is also a plus.
- Familiarity with consumer research methodologies
- Experience writing creative briefs
- Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
- Amazing work environment: lunch and stocked kitchen
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401K and commuter benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Subsidized Gym Membership
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.