Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with and support our Chief Marketing Officer at SoFi. We’re looking for a highly organized individual with a positive attitude and a drive to get things done. The ideal candidate is an adept problem-solver with the drive to get things done and take care of things the right way the first time. You’ll be responsible for keeping track of hectic schedules, multiple priorities, staying calm under pressure.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the gatekeeper to the CMO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, prioritizing engagements, and supporting good time management.
- Support the CMO in her day to day duties, ensuring that she is prepared, organized, and ready for all meetings and events.
- Liaise between the Marketing organization and other cross-functional departments to execute and promote communication and collaborations.
- Plan and facilitate department events including offsites, happy hours, and celebrations.
- Collaborate in executing regular business updates including channel and business unit progress and Staff updates.
- Serve as the culture carrier for the marketing department.
- Act as gatekeeper for department expenses, including reports and all credit card transactions.
- Assist as needed with presentations and meeting materials.
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items.
What You'll Need:
- 5 - 7 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 3+ of those years supporting at the VP level or above.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. High school diploma or GED required.
- Outstanding organizational, written/verbal communication, and listening skills, plus high attention to detail.
- Team player who works well under pressure both independently and collaboratively, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities.
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization and act as a culture carrier.
- Expert with G Suite, including Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills, with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong sense of urgency, and the desire to do the right thing.
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple competing requests and create plans for achieving objectives.
- Project management expertise is highly desirable.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.