Employee Experience Program Manager
Do you want to be a part of supporting an inspiring mission that is improving people’s lives while building the best culture in the world?
SoFi’s mission is to help achieve financial freedom to realize your ambitions.
Our People Function is hiring a program manager on a newly formed Employee Experience team. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the overall Employee Experience from the first impression, through hiring, onboarding and the entire lifecycle and beyond, to ensure SoFi is consistently delivering the best culture in the world.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services with innovative loan products and investment tools. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Bay Area, we’ve grown from 250 in 2015 to 1400+ employees, have surpassed 700,000 members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Embody our 11 core values
- Put Our Members First
- Run After Problems
- Embrace Diversity
- Get to the Truth
- Make Your Footprint Bigger Than your Foot
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Gritty, Be Accountable
- Help People Grow
- Learn, Iterate, Innovate
- Be a SoFi Missionary
- Don’t Forget to Smile
Be a part of the team that develops, designs and executes employee engagement experiences and events for all SoFi offices, including but not limited to:
- Recognition (connecting employees to their purpose in driving our mission while connecting them to their craft)
- Communication Strategy
- Learning and Development
- Goal Setting and Performance Reviews
- Diversity and Inclusion (Employee Resource Groups)
- All Hands Meetings, Speaker Series, Volunteering, Celebrations
- Ideate, design and execute authentic programs that seamlessly engage employees
- Support survey efforts, including engagement surveys and lifecycle surveys, to track ongoing progress and identify learning opportunities
- Contribute to improving internal processes
- Build scalable strategically-driven and well-branded programs
- Design and execute programs that link to business needs
- Create and manage both short and long term goals
- Passion for people and being a part of building the best culture in the world
- Proven ability to partner with a diverse mix of talent
- Qualified to define measurable program goals and strategies
- Develop and execute engagement strategies using a multi channel approach
- Expertise in communications (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with multiple moving parts
- Easily adapts to ambiguity and changes in the work environment
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Data-driven with experience creating and analyzing surveys
- Organization and attention to detail
- A good sense of humor
- Bonus Points:
- Facilitation experience
- Design and expertise
- Exposure to working in or with an HR/People function
- 3-5+ years of related experience, including program management
- Desire to grow and take on more responsibilities within a fast-growing company
- Proficiency in the usual software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, GSuite, Slack)
- Bonus: InDesign Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated related experience
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Catered lunches or the equivalent for employees who work in a SoFi office, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)