We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with and support two of our senior leaders at SoFi.
You must be a problem solver with the drive to get things done. You are organized and thrive when keeping track of a hectic schedule. You perform administrative tasks with ease. You take care of things the right way the first time. Resourcefulness is key, you figure out how to get things done. You deliver when you say you will get something done. You stay calm under pressure.
At SoFi, you'll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their ambitions. We aim to be at the center of our members' financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money--a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple calendars including scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, appointments, conference calls, & other internal/external engagements
- Support a team of senior level professionals
- Ensure that senior leaders are prepared, organized and ready for all meetings and events
- Prepare expense reports
- Respond and manage senior leaders email correspondence
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Assist, as needed, with presentations, and meeting materials
- Prepare reports as needed
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- 5 - 7 years' administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 3+ at the senior level
- Preferred experience in a financial organization
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent listening skills
- Expert with G Suite, including Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.
- Project management expertise highly desirable
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs as well as potential solutions
- Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information
- Team player who works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. High school diploma or GED required.
- Impeccable attention to detail, keen organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple competing requests as well as creating plans for achieving objectives
- Possess strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills with sensitivity to confidentiality
- Work independently, prioritize workloads and proactively manage time
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 90-100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.