Head of Talent Acquisition
Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
The Head of Talent Acquisition is a highly strategic and important role in SoFi’s growth. Talent, along with innovative software products, are key priorities in supporting the company’s business objectives. This individual will report to the Head of People with a focus on recruiting top talent and leading the TA team to innovate, design, develop and deploy cutting edge talent acquisition programs.
We are looking for someone with proven ability to innovate, transform, integrate and lead a talent acquisition organization in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This leader should possess high levels of intellect, drive, and energy, while being able to connect and motivate a diverse employee base.
What You'll Do:
- A team-oriented individual with ethics and integrity
- The acumen and the executive presence to become a true business partner across the company
- Strong leadership principles, including exceptional people management skills, program management, business and technology expertise with a style that inspires confidence
- Ability to foster loyalty, trust, and following.
- Ability to energize people and teams. This individual must be highly respected by colleagues at all levels of the company
- Ability to challenge the team/organization while holding them accountable for their commitments.
What You'll Need:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources including at least 8 years focused on talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated success working in a high growth, competitive market for technical and creative talent.
- Strong business and financial acumen linked to strategic insight and vision.
- Deep focus on operations, systems, performance metrics and data analytics.
- An understanding of the business and the ability to anticipate the impact of talent on the future success of the company.
- International recruiting and management experience, a plus.
- Management of innovative University Recruiting programs experience.
- Strong track record in building, developing and recruiting high performance.
- Led recruiting teams globally, including mentoring and coaching junior talent.
- Education: An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree is desirable.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.