About the Role
SoFi is looking for an energetic and organized Office Manager to manage our Lewisville, TX facilities in addition to serving as Executive Assistant to support our local executive team. The ideal candidate will be motivated, professional, personable, humble, resourceful, trustworthy, and fun. Candidate should also have a strong grasp of computer software and technology, work in a professional manner, and multi-task between several projects while maintaining a cheerful demeanor.
You must be a problem solver with excellent business acumen and the drive to get things done. You are organized and thrive keeping track of a hectic schedule. You perform administrative tasks with ease. You are structured but flexible and fun. You take care of things the right way the first time. You figure out how to get things done without having to ask a lot of questions. You deliver when you say you will get something done. You stay calm under pressure. You are looking for more than just a job; you want to be a part of something.
If you have these skills and the drive to support our growing company through a blend of culture, administration, operations and special projects, you could be just the Office Manager and Executive Assistant we’re looking for to join our team.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re over 1300+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
- Create a warm, welcoming atmosphere in the office
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly on a daily basis by supporting all office functions in a fast-paced environment
- Manage daily financial duties for the office; such as credit cards, expense reporting, and billing.
- Plan and execute company retreats, office-wide meetings, office relocations, and other special events.
- Develop, maintain and source vendor relationships and service providers.
- Maintain company budget, records, expenses and filings.
- Work with the executive team to design and implement office policies and guidelines.
- On-board new employees.
- Office Administrative responsibilities including meal coordination, equipment procurement and inventory, equipment setup, general office inventories, and office cleanliness and general office maintenance.
- Provide oversight and direction for food service, facilities, shared office equipment, mail service, runner service, employee and visitor access, and building & security management.
- Executive email and calendar management including scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls, & other internal/external engagements.
- Manage travel and expense reporting for the local executive team.
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Assist, as needed, with presentations, and meeting materials
- Prepare reports as needed
- Assist the Sales Manager with pipeline management.
- Assisting Sr. Director with sales reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA Degree
- 4+ years of professional work experience in an office or facilities management role or 5 – 7 years’ administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 3+ at the senior level; experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Preferred experience in a financial organization
- Prior office management experience for a company of 100+ employees
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, exciting, and startup environment
- Passionate about team culture
- Demonstrated passion and ability to multitask and work on different projects all at once
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Generally, IT savvy and expertise with word processing, spreadsheets, expense, billing, and other office software
- Ability to learn new technical tools quickly
- Experience working with all levels of management, employees, vendors and customers
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in a fluid startup environment
- Magnetic personality, a sense of humor, get-it-done attitude, and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to laugh and have fun while being productive
- Proven record of going the extra mile, over-achievement
- Must be willing to work late hours
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs as well as potential solutions
- Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information
- Team player who works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)