Principal Product Owner - Credit Card
As a Principal Product Manager, you will own defining, executing, and delivering a technology roadmap that expands our product offerings and delivers new experiences to our customers. You will help drive technology innovation in the form of products, features, and platforms. You will help create and drive the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the member experience.
This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, and executive teams to set technology strategy, define and prioritize features. You’ll bridge technical and business worlds engaging with matrixed teams including engineering, design, operations, legal, risk, compliance and you must drive internal stakeholder and partner engagements necessary for the on-time launch of the product.
As a Product Manager on Credit Card, your role will be to translate business goals, user feedback, market, and competitive data, into a clear and concise iterative roadmap. You will focus on backend functionality as well as user-facing features to launch a brand new product, Credit Card.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial
- Be able to drive disruptive innovative solutions in a
- Build a vision, strategy and own a multi-year product roadmap
- Break vision into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your dedicated engineering teams
- Own BI, instrumentation and data and analysis for your products to drive deep understanding, innovation and product plans.
- Be able to lead in a
fast pacedagile environment
- Work with internal project stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, community and executive management to translate customer needs into a product.
- Be able to work closely with engineering to own and dive deep into
backlogs , definitionof done and technical details.
- Lead extensive framework of experimentation in order to drive customer impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful consumer products to global market segments
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal. Experience presenting to C-level leadership
- Experience in end to end ownership of a product and P&L
- Experience managing complex product development cycles and highly technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience shipping commercially successful consumer products
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal. Experience presenting and influencing C-level leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams
- MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science
- 10+ years product management
- Passion for fin tech
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by
SoFIfor employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.