Sr. Technical Support Analyst
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day hands on technical support to employees.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems and workstations including imaging and installation of necessary software.
- Setup, installation, and configuration of voice and data equipment on the telephony system.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues relating to both PC/Mac platforms, printers/copiers/fax machines, Call Center phone system, etc.
- Must be able to perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network connectivity issues for individual users and departments.
- Provide training and technical assistance to users on hardware and software applications at the desktop level.
- Responsible for managing IT hardware and software inventory.
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex to complex issues or escalate as needed.
- Expected to manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously.
- Report problems with procedures and recommend improvements/efficiencies.
- Understand security and compliance requirements for the company.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new hardware and software.
- Participate in maintenance to keep systems updated with latest patches.
- This position is primarily focused on desktop support responsibilities for internal team members.
- BA or BS degree preferred but not required.
- Strong in-depth knowledge with telephony phone systems (Avaya, Contractual, Digium, Cisco, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS systems.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Desktop/laptop hardware experience in both PC and Mac environment.
- 3-6 years or more of relevant work experience in a desktop support role.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
Generous vacation and holidays
401(k) and education on retirement planning.
Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
Fully stocked kitchen (snacks & drinks)