Who We Are
SoFi is a digital personal finance company whose mission is to help its members achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions, whether that be to buy a house one day, start a family on their own terms or be debt free. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member Get Their Money Right®. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services by embracing technology to build innovative loan products, investment tools, and more. One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we’ve grown from 250 employees in 2015 to over 1,500 employees today, and are well on our way to reaching 1 million members. With offices across the US, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the best talent around. As an employer, we strive to hire employees who are committed to both our company’s mission and our desire to build the best culture in the world. If you are driven, passionate about what you do, and excited about the SoFi mission, we would love to hear from you.
SoFi is looking for passionate mobile software engineers to help shape and drive the future of SoFi's mobile platform. Candidates should possess experience in object-oriented programming and derive joy from delivering their work to customers in short, high-feedback cycles. You will think critically to develop the SoFi apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
Are you a talented iOS engineer looking to make a tangible, real-world difference in people's lives? Come join SoFi Money's fast-growing engineering team!
As part of our team, you'll be instrumental in helping people achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions. Our products for borrowing, saving, spending, investing, and protecting give our more than half a million members fast access to tools to get their money right. SoFi Money - our latest innovation to disrupt the financial services industry - allows our members to earn an industry-leading interest rate while having the flexibility of a checking account with 24/7 fee-free access to their money via our website, mobile apps, and the SoFi Money Debit Card.
What You'll Do:
We're looking for iOS engineer with 1-3 years of experience - who are comfortable:
- Creating rich and responsive native app experiences
- Identifying technical solutions for product requirements and user stories
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Generating ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- Working in a fast-moving, highly-collaborative environment across multiple offices
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience writing well-tested and maintainable iOS or Android apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience interfacing with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies as well as software testing: unit, integration, and end-to-end
Nice To Have:
- Experience with both Android and iOS
- Interest in personal finance
- Experience managing your own investments and taking out loans
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.