SoFi is a mission driven company where we are laser focused on helping our members get their money right. We’re doing this by providing a set of game changing capabilities for our members across a broad set of financial products that our members use daily. We’re seeking out Staff Software Engineers that are excited about this mission and are excited about using technology to help make our members financial lives better.
Are you a talented iOS engineer looking to make a tangible, real-world difference in people’s lives? Come join SoFi Money’s fast-growing engineering team!
As part of our team, you’ll be instrumental in helping people achieve financial independence to realize their ambitions. Our products for borrowing, saving, spending, investing, and protecting give our more than half a million members fast access to tools to get their money right. SoFi Money – our latest innovation to disrupt the financial services industry – allows our members to earn an industry-leading interest rate while having the flexibility of a checking account with 24/7 fee-free access to their money via our website, mobile apps, and the SoFi Money Debit Card.
We’re looking for iOS engineer with 1-3 years of experience – who are comfortable:
- Creating rich and responsive native app experiences
- Identifying technical solutions for product requirements and user stories
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Generating ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- Working in a fast-moving, highly-collaborative environment across multiple offices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Experience writing well-tested and maintainable iOS or Android apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift
- Experience interfacing with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies as well as software testing: unit, integration, and end-to-end
- Experience with both Android and iOS
- Interest in personal finance
- Experience managing your own investments and taking out loans
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of medical, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
- Employer paid lunch program and subsidized gym membership.