***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International (SNA), a vibrant growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the largest federal forensic laboratories in the US.
SNA International, LLC is seeking an Operations Specialist/Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency in the Fort Belvoir area. The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzes requirements and constraints
- Executes daily tasks and operations integration, including administrative tasks
- Review program processes and policies and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and workflows
- Actively monitor program operations and make recommendations to the Program Manager about enhancing program processes
- Perform complex tasks involving the gathering, analyzing, and compiling of data and information into well-written reports and presentations, to support decision making
- Review, screen, control, maintain records, and coordinate responses on incoming correspondence
- Edit and produce final copy of formal correspondence, correspondence summaries, briefings, reports, and a wide variety of other analytical, process flow, spreadsheets, and documents
- Evaluate, integrate, analyze, and interpret information in conjunction with other program staff
- Work in coordination with program staff to manage scheduling and coordination of calendars, meetings, official visitors, etc.
- Manage flow of correspondence, presentations, and emails; classified and unclassified
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- U.S. citizen with an active Top Secret security clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Prior experience in operational analysis, preferably for DTRA programs
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
No phone calls please.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.