Casework Files Assistant
***Note: This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International seeks a bright, collaborative Casework Files Assistant with a strong work ethic to join our team and work together in pursuit of the same cause to build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence.
The Case File Assistant (CFA) performs high level tasks required to create the structure, prepare and maintain case documentation. The ability to prioritize job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a focus on excellent customer service is a must.
The following list is representative of the types of activities and responsibilities anticipated to be performed, but are not limited to:
- Provide basic managerial / administrative support for case documentation requests from internal and external sources.
- Support functional areas in preparation of case information and items for court testimony.
- Assist with document tracking or developing database / spreadsheet applications to track case files, audit reports, and other documentation management actions.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Previous experience working with TEDAC.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, to include the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Access, Outlook and Excel), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organization skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
This position has multiple openings in Huntsville, AL.
Candidates must be US citizens and able to pass a background check, drug screening, and a polygraph (if required).
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.