Casework Files Assistant 4
SNA International seeks a bright, collaborative Casework Files Assistant - 4 with a strong work ethic to join our team and work together in pursuit of the same cause to build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence.
The Case File Assistant 4 handles and processes evidence. The ability to prioritize job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a focus on excellent customer service is a must.
The following list is representative of the types of activities and responsibilities anticipated to be performed, but are not limited to:
- Process and handle firearms being received as a part of casework(evidence), the disposition process (non-evidence)which will include entry of information into various FBI databases, and tagging of firearms with an Radio-Frequency Information (RFID) tag.
- Generate research samples for the on-going research that the FTU is conducting to include test firing of weapons and labeling envelopes with the appropriate information.
- Prepare various chemicals used in the processing of evidence for gunshot residue and serial number restoration.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required.
- B.S. Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in casework.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Previous experience working with TEDAC.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, to include the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Access, Outlook and Excel, Powerpoint), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organization skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
Candidates must be US citizens and able to pass a background check, drug screening, and a polygraph (if required).
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.