Critical Incident Response SME
***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International, LLC (SNA), a vibrant, growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the US's largest federal forensic laboratories.
SNA International is hiring an experienced Critical Incident Response SME to support SNA and our government customer. Provide support at the J. Edgar Hoover Building, FBI HQ, Washington, D.C., and other government off-site facilities.
The SME position requirements are as follows:
- One SME is assigned to field collections in Las Vegas, NV, where he works closely with the Las Vegas FBI and Metro police and is part of their VGSSTF. The SME contributes to a hybrid work role to address and satisfy FBI, LVMPD, NDOC, and BOP intelligence collection and dissemination needs to answer intelligence threats and gaps related to gang and other criminal threats, as assigned. The SME monitors and utilizes their historic expertise in keeping current of threats facing the USIC, to include the top prison gang threats operating both inside and outside correctional institutions.
- Works closely with FBI VGSSTFs, LVMPD, NDOC, parole, and county jails.
- Expertly identified prison gang conspiratorial ties from federal and state prisons, to county jails, and to the community.
- Identify gang leadership, their criminal associates and facilitators, methods of communications, and criminal strategies and activities.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 10 years of counterintelligence experience.
- Minimum of 5 or more years working counterintelligence matters.
- Experience and familiarity with East Asia regional subject matter.
- Experience recruiting human sources and exploiting technical surveillance.
- US citizenship.
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position, and has a low to moderate noise level. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. The job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
No phone calls, please.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.