High-Value Detainee Interrogation Subject Matter Experts Level IV
This is a contingent opportunity. PART TIME
SNA International is seeking Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to support the FBI’s High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG) research and training activities, in Vienna, Virginia. HIG research and training activities support HIG operations. HIG training and research also are shared with and disseminated to other U.S. law enforcement and IC agencies and offices in order to increase the effectiveness of U.S. interrogations. The SMEs shall provide the following support services:
- Knowledge in science relevant to intelligence interrogations, interviews, and debriefings, the Contractor personnel shall assist the HIG in training based on sound science
- Assist in the preparation and production of research dissemination products.
- Advise the HIG on science relevant to HIG operations and training, assist in the development of training materials (to include scenario writing) and other research products.
- Leverage their professional networks to increase the impacts of HIG research and training where possible.
- Coordinate their activities with HIG research and training personnel.
- Meet with other US government agencies’ representatives concerned with intelligence interviewing methods and policies, and with other US government policy-makers and government agencies whose activities may impact intelligence interviewing, interrogations, or debriefings.
- Attend key meetings, as designated by HIG senior management, on behalf of the HIG.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in a science related to intelligence interrogations, interviews, and debriefings with additional experience coupled with a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in intelligence interrogations, interviews, or debriefing.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance
Previous experience supporting the FBI in intelligence interrogations, interviews, debriefings, and training.
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.