Sr. Supply Chain Specialist
Under minimal supervision, deliver elements of the Supply Chain disciplines (Procurement, Supplier Management, Category Management and Asset Management) in a way that delivers value to the Company. This is accomplished through joint efforts with the Regional and Supply Chain teams. Creates methods for improving processes for efficiency and client benefit.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts market analysis and provides recommendations to management
- Develops and improves sourcing strategy that can be transferred across regions
- Standardizes and improves job scopes
- Issues RFQ, compiles results, performs analysis and recommends options
- Facilitates agreement negotiations / award / execution
- Responsible for Lifecycle Process Management & integration across regions
SUPPLIER / CATEGORY MANAGEMENT:
- Achieves key performance indicator optimization
- Delivers progress reporting and communications recommendations with quantifiable value
- Provides market trends and communications recommendations to internal clients
REPORTING / TRAINING:
- Performs, trains and refines expenditure analysis (Co., Region, Supplier, Category, etc.)
- Performs, trains, and refines scope of work categories based on expenditures
- Performs, trains and refines key integration of Sourcing & Compliance Initiatives / Results through key functional reporting tools
- Understands how MWA status reporting and supplier status reporting (Green or Red) impacts internal/external clients and supports Contract Administration Group’s efforts to manage these key metrics.
- Provides relative data for SCM’s Market Intelligence Report
- As Required
- Responsible for optimization of Asset Management process as required
Role-Specific Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Proficient knowledge of E&P services and materials, systems and tools, along with sourcing analytics and negotiations applications. Proficient in technical E&P understanding to be able to develop sourcing initiatives that drive value. Can communicate effectively with clients and suppliers and provide recommendations on subject matters.
Bachelor's degree required in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Engineering. Professional certification preferred.
Minimum of 8 years of Oil & Gas Supply Chain or other relevant experience.