SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To support the HondaJet, Aircraft Brokerage and Business Aviation Sales Teams with a specific focus on market and industry research. Assist with drafting and reviewing proposals and ensuring the data contained within the proposals is accurate and kept current. Assist Sales team with preparation and follow up of documents as required. Maintain and organize Skyservice’s customer distribution lists. Assist with planning and organization of Aircraft Brokerage and HondaJet tradeshow and promotional activities and events as required.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Research and support for HondaJet, Aircraft Brokerage and Business Aviation Sales team:
- Conduct internal and external research for and compile data into usable format for the Sales teams
- Work closely with the Sales teams and business unit leader to validate accuracy of research
- Research and source other potential clients and leads for HondaJet and Aircraft Brokerage
- Work closely with business unit leaders to develop, organize and maintain a centralized customer data library
- Segment data bases by region, industry sector and services
- Assist Salesforce Administrator with the development and customization of the data within SF
- Liaise with aircraft Engineers, Crew and Flight Coordination to gather and confirm specifications for aircraft listings
- Post and maintain ads for Aircraft Brokerage to advertising platforms such as Controller.com
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure accurate and timely preparation of Aircraft Brokerage brochures and materials
- HondaJet and Aircraft Brokerage lead follow up as required
- Be the primary point of contact for HondaJet and Aircraft Brokerage team for CRM support
- Coordinate with IT and Salesforce Administrator for technical issues
- Administer pipeline and ensure that HondaJet and Aircraft Brokerage account details in Salesforce are maintained and kept current.
- Review and enhance proposal templates for Aircraft Brokerage and Business Aviation with guidance from business unit leader and Legal
- Assist with preparation of proposals and aircraft operation budgets as required
- Support the preparation and production of sales and promotional presentations
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of all proposals as well as participation in the sales meeting as needed
- Collaborates with business unit lead and Legal to transition from proposal to contracting / closing stage as required
- Maintains sales records for HondaJet and Aircraft Brokerage for reporting to senior management
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports by rep, line of business, region and or customer as required
- Produce reports from Salesforce for HondaJet / Aircraft Brokerage to monitor pipeline development and close rates as required
- Completes analysis to mine sales / pipeline data to improve sales activities and approaches
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.