SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensure that all components installed on aircrafts are properly certified
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate maintenance control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards
- Attend training courses as directed by company management
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Transport Canada M1/M2 (A&P license an asset)
- Minimum (5) years related experience;
- Endorsement on Embraer 175 and/or Bombardier Q100-400 series and/or CRJ series aircraft are an asset;
- Must be able to perform all Heavy & line maintenance functions unsupervised at any time;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- MS outlook, MS word, MS excel, other maintenance systems;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program or equivalent.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.