SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
REPORTS TO: Manager, IT
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct activities in such areas as server builds, operating system upgrades, capacity planning, performance tuning, resource optimization, and monitoring
- Perform administrative tasks related to Windows server installations
- Monitoring system integrity
- Performance monitoring (CPU, Memory, Network and Disk)
- Detect, diagnose, report, and resolve Windows Server related hardware problems.
- Ensure all Windows operating systems (Desktop and Server) are patched to the latest appropriate releases.
- Ensure backups and data restore tasks are being completed.
- Insure server security compliance conforming to customer and/or corporate security requirements.
- Administration and maintenance of a Sharepoint intranet;
- Coordinate and/or perform tasks in change management windows;
- Respond to incident tickets;
- Responsible for operating system images and software packages utilizing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Participate in afterhours paging rotation, and provide assistance/backup to tier 1 and 2 troubleshooting tickets.
- All other duties and tasks that may be assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years Microsoft Windows Server administrative experience within the latest revision of products (Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016; Exchange 2010 to 2016; Office Communication Server; Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012 and later)
- Experience with Active Directory management (including familiarity with altering AD Schema) / MS Sharepoint server/MS configuration;
- Microsoft and TCP/IP networking skills including DHCP, DNS, addressing, subnets and WAN/LAN principles;
- Familiarity with Exchange and Office Communication Server integration a definite asset;
- Experience with the entire Microsoft Server Suite;
- Group policy management and deployment experience;
- Must be a team player and be able to work with minimal direct supervision while being an “agent of change” within the technology team.
- College diploma or equivalent experience
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.