SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Ottawa. These bases offer full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency.
These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Lineservice
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper operations of the facilities (i.e. Fuelling & movement of aircraft);
- Completion of fuel orders;
- Ensure building, trucks and other equipment are clean and well maintained;
- Complete all documentation per requirements;
- Ensure apron for aircraft and hangar are free of obstructions or potential hazardous objects;
- Ensure readiness and replenishment of the anti-ice devices during winter activities;
- Other related duties, such as washing dishes, keeping change room clean, completion of any lavatory servicing request and change garbage
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Class DZ driver’s license preferred;
- Customer service skills;
- Safety oriented;
- Team player;
- Strong work ethics;
- Ability to work various shifts;
- Secondary School education.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.