SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
Reporting directly to the maintenance supervisor. The Maintenance Coordinator oversees the respective aircraft during heavy check maintenance, special modifications. The maintenance coordinator is responsible for delivering the heavy check on time and on budget
SUMMARY OF RESPONSBILITIES:
- Review customers work packages prior to aircraft being inducted to heavy check
- Preparation of aircraft status/daily reports;
- Oversee dedicated crew assigned to heavy check.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed properly and closed in a timely manner.
- Review aircraft discrepancies/approvals with customer
- Ensure that all work performed is accomplished in accordance with Company Maintenance Policy and Standards as well as Transport Canada Standards
- Act as liaison between the regional maintenance department and customers;
- Arrange test flights with flight crews;
- Ensure estimate hours are being tracked and on budget
- Attend daily meetings regarding status of aircraft
- Ensure that all maintenance staff under the authority of this position, including contractors, complies with company policy and external regulations;
- Ensure that all maintenance personnel maintain a high standard of workmanship and quality;
- Work with finance team for all billing inquiries as needed;
- Work with Purchasing/expeditors/stores to ensure parts will be in on time
- Willing to receive phone calls after hours as needed
- All other duties assigned by maintenance supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRES:
- Valid Transport Canada M1/M2
- Minimum (5) years related experience;
- Endorsement on Embraer 175 and/or Bombardier Q100-400 series and/or CRJ series aircraft are an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- MS outlook, MS word, MS excel, other maintenance systems;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Willing to work on weekends when needed
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills;
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.
- Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program or equivalent