Coordinator, Charter Sales
SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
JOB PURPOSE: The Charter Sales Coordinator is part of a dedicated group of Sales individuals who facilitate the Sales process from initial contact to generation to invoicing. They are responsible for accurately completing flight quotations, negotiating the sale and completing paperwork associated with the sale while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for working with high end professional clients to determine their service needs;
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with charter clients by providing exemplary customer service;
- Understand and fulfill the client’s requirements by using internal and/or external resources appropriately;
- Prepares and presents charter quotations to the clients as required, following the guidelines as provided in FOS (Flight Operations System), quickly, efficiently and effectively;
- Works with the Sr. Coordinator to negotiate the terms of the sale if different from FOS;
- Maintains expected sales margins and works toward achieving monthly sales targets;
- Works with Flight Coordination and Flight Operations to communicate trip details effectively and efficiently;
- Ensures that payment has been secured prior to the flight departure;
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and acts as an ambassador of the Skyservice brand name;
- Acts quickly and professionally to resolve internal and external customer requests, concerns or complaints;
- Will be required to work some evenings and weekends along with being ‘on-call’ as part of a weekly rotation with other Charter Sales team members;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in aviation management or a related field.
- Sales and/or customer service experience is required;
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and has a polished and professional approach;
- Able to work under pressure as well as demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent researching skills ;
- Technical aviation knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Bilingualism is considered an asset.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.