Live Care Specialists (Bilingual French/English) - 32 Hours
Ever wonder what it takes to power a network? Technology, ingenuity, grit, and a steady input of snacks. As a member of our diverse Global Operations team, you will help manage courier logistics and operational capacity for not only the Canadian market, but also for international partners in this highly rewarding field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolve conflicts with an emphasis on helping our customers, restaurants and couriers succeed
- Pro-actively manage the network’s performance from making important logistical decisions to ensuring each stakeholder’s experience meets Skip’s experience standards
- Apply Skip’s technology and tools to continuously optimize the efficiency of the network
- Go the extra mile to make sure that the overall operations of Skip is running efficiently
People we’re looking for:
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Are experts at multi-tasking and prioritization
- Can work through challenges and learn from each experience
- Are actively involved in their ongoing personal growth and learning
What’s It's Like To Work At Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.