Territory Manager Multilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)
We couldn’t have created Canada’s biggest food delivery network without amazing restaurant partners. Our Restaurant Success team is responsible for welcoming those partners into our community and ensuring we are creating long-lasting relationships built on value and trust. It’s not just about driving sales but you’ll need to hold on to our partners’ hands throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they’ll need when they need it.
Working at SkipThedDishes as a Territory Manager is all about taking ownership of your territories success.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Building local strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It’s your territory and with that your responsibility to ensure it’s as healthy as can be. In addition to outstanding account management, you’ll be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand.
- World-class account management based on providing sound strategic guidance to the restaurants in your territory; helping them to grow their business, supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they are getting the most out of their partnership with Skip.
- Ensure we meet consumer demand by having the right options for every occasion.
Recipe For Success:
We’re always on the lookout for the most talented candidates out there. We have ambitious plans to dominate the food delivery space and our growth shows no signs of slowing down. We are looking for ambitious, self-starters who are excited to make an impact and take us to the next level. We’ll bring out the best in you, but these skills are extremely valuable:
- Written and spoken fluency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous B2B experience is considered an asset
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets.
- Capability to understand data and turn it into effective insights.
- World-class communication skills.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- A keen interest in the food industry and the world of restaurants.
- Additional languages considered an asset.
What it’s like to work at Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.