Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (English/French)
We have something other delivery apps don’t have: exclusive partnerships with some of the largest and most popular restaurants in Canada. More and more brands each day, both independent and national chains, choose to deliver with Skip. With your passion for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, you’ll help us continue to expand our reach while setting our partners up for success. You’ll also create continuous, irresistible value that keeps everyone satisfied.
What's on your plate:
- Establish favourable first impressions with potential restaurant partners by cold-call and email introductions
- Encourage industry-leading restaurant partners to join our platform by understanding their needs and communicating value
- Understand restaurants' needs, requirements, and be able to relate to them with your industry knowledge and experience
- Communicate the value that SkipTheDishes brings to restaurants and communities,and how our industry-leading technology benefits our partners for long-term growth
- Construct solid relationships with restaurateurs and set expectations to ensure they are successful once on the network
- Collaborate within your team to identify innovative growth strategies for large and small markets across Canada
Recipe for Success:
- 2-3 years sales experience in a cold-call based sales environment.
- Experience managing your workload in Salesforce is an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills in empathetic, persuasive and consultative styles.
- Ability to align with partners on shared goals for mutually beneficial growth-oriented partnerships.
- Driven and goal-oriented, motivated by both individual and team targets.
- Confident in your ability to problem solve, handle objections with confidence, and rejections with tact.
- Positive attitude and proven self-starters who take full ownership and pride in their work.
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of small business owners on a national scale.
- Ambitious, and knows how to work well alongside other high-performers while being eager to support teammates.
- Demonstrates time management skills,and a penchant for organization with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Enjoys the day to day hustle of a high performance team, and thrives in a rapid-growth environment
- Receptive to coaching and strives for constant self-improvement
- Fluency in both French and English, written and verbal considered an asset
- Experience with Google suite or similar Microsoft applications
What it’s like to work at Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.