Our product team is very hands-on and directly supports business strategy by constantly evolving Skip’s industry-leading technology that directly supports our customers. This role involves working directly with the Customer Product team to help generate insights for product roadmaps, as well as cooperating with supporting teams across JET (Analytics and Implementation, Strategic Insights, Digital Performance Marketing) to accelerate company priorities.
What's On Your Plate:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer behaviour within the product and be able to detect opportunities and problem areas through various data sources
- Provide comprehensive analysis into problems and customer insights to help support solution recommendations
- Support the product team by working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers to understand problem areas, respond to ad hoc requests and estimate business value (or cost) of product initiatives
- Proactively identify solutions for improving the customer experience throughout the product
- Independently execute complex analysis - structuring analysis, executing analysis, synthesizing results, presenting results
- Presenting insights to make data-driven decisions and building capabilities to self-service and interpret data quickly, easily and accurately
- Act as an analytics partner to different business units across JET
Analytics and Implementation Quality
- Work with JET teams (Analytics and Implementation and Digital Performance Marketing) on opportunities to maintain the integrity and quality of product performance tracking (Google Analytics and Adjust Tracking)
- Provide the support to map events to specific customer experiences and product features and work closely with the digital marketing team to assess campaign/marketing performance
- Maintain the data quality of event tracking by monitoring release impacts closely
- Working directly with the Product and Technology teams in troubleshooting fixes related to performance tracking
Recipe For Success
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related role or industry
- Proficiency with relational databases, GA and SQL
- Google BigQuery experience an asset
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Tableau).
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to explore new solutions for business stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize their own and other’s thoughts into crisp and effective communications.
- Enthusiasm for trying new approaches and or developing creative solutions.
- Comfort speaking out in larger groups as well as presentations.
- Steward of data integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Fast learner, organized & reliable.
- Analytical, data-driven & curious.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.