Business Intelligence Developer
Think you have what it takes to join an elite team of software developers, engineers, and data scientists? If you want to make your mark on a national brand’s industry-leading technology, Skip’s Engineering Team is the place for you.
As a member of Skip’s BI team, you will be responsible for data validation, writing SQL and creating & updating Tableau workbooks. Working in an Agile environment you’ll be providing insights to the business and act as the
Experience and Qualifications:
- Expertise leveraging data and visualization tools including SQL, Excel, and Tableau, among others to present actionable insights
- Experienced working with both large and
real timedata; and SQL development and performance tuning
- Able to interpret and define the data needs of business teams
- Worked with Tableau, Amazon Redshift, Google Big Query or other BI tools and/or the data infrastructure
- Updated ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
What it’s like to work at Skip:
At Skip, you have the opportunity to work with industry-leading technology in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You can take part in building a major Canadian tech company that is growing every day — and you can grow with it. We will work with you to find your limits, and then help you surpass them. The more you contribute, the further you’ll go. Since establishing our Winnipeg headquarters in 2012, Skip has grown from less than 20 staff to a national brand with more than 1800 employees and processing millions of orders each month.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.