Director of Business Continuity and Properties
We’re actively looking for an experienced leader to head up our Business Continuity and Properties function. If you’re interested in making your mark on an industry-leading technology company in Canada, then this may be the role for you! The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of our business continuity strategy, our property and facilities strategy, and our safety and security strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the development of Skip’s business continuity plan
throughpartnering with experts in technology and operations to consolidate an overall plan for all functions of the business.
- Managing a Facilities team responsible for space planning for a growing company, construction project management, all aspects of facilities management, maintenance and operations.
- Leading the development and implementation of a
world classsafety and security program and team across all Skip locations.
- Managing an EH&S team that is responsible for all aspects of
environment, health safety and security for the Skip facilities country wide.
- Championing a customer service orientation within your team.
- Developing a critical incident reporting protocol across the business.
- Lead and develop your team members,
including:directing initiatives, establishing goals and objectives, and conduct performance evaluations
What will help you succeed:
- 5+ years of large scale Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience
- 5+ experience leading the business continuity planning process for a 2,000+ employee organization in multiple cities and buildings.
- Demonstrated ability of analytical and critical thinking
- Experience developing strategic facility growth plans for a growing business - would include project managing building of new facilities and leasing facilities to accommodate the needs of large cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated relationship management with both internal and external stakeholders; including the internal Executive team, developers, community leaders, government officials, agencies, and contractors.
- Ability to thrive in an