We’re revolutionizing the way humanity eats, and there’s a lot of room for optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Skip’s industry-leading technology.
Data is at the heart of what we do at Skip. The Delco Analytics team supports our courier, customer and restaurant operations teams with data reporting and insights to help make better decisions and drive our business forwards. The team is based in Winnipeg but works with teams around the world as part of the broader Just Eat Takeaway.com data organization.
For this role we are looking for an Analyst to join our team to support across 3 teams: Courier Analytics, Global Operations Analytics and Finance Analytics. This role would be great for somebody relatively new to the world of data analytics but with good SQL knowledge and keen to expand their knowledge and learn new things. The role will primarily focus on building reporting and queries for teams throughout the business to ensure they have the data they need to get the job done.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Work with business stakeholders and senior analysts within the team to define what reporting and data are needed.
- Work with our Data Modelling and Data Warehousing teams to make sure you have all the data you need.
- Use SQL and Tableau to build out reports and dashboards for users around the business.
- Gain knowledge of how our business works so you can start to provide advice and recommendations on improvements to the business as you build your skills towards advancing your career to become a Senior Analyst.
Recipe for Success:
- Knowledge of SQL and a passion to learn more where you currently have gaps in your knowledge.
- Some experience building reports and dashboards, Tableau or similar program experience would be an asset.
- Our delivery network is a complex system so an ability to see the big picture and understand how things work.
- A passion to learn and grow, our business moves fast and we all have to keep learning to keep up.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.