Corporate Account Manager
We have something other delivery apps don’t have: exclusive partnerships with some of the largest and most popular restaurants in Canada. More and more brands each day, both independent and national chains, choose to deliver with Skip. With your passion for building and managing long-lasting relationships, you’ll help us continue to expand our reach while setting our partners up for success. You’ll also create continuous, irresistible value that keeps everyone satisfied.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build effective relationships with key external partners to enhance collaboration and understanding
- Articulate advantages of products and services to partner restaurants
- Determine and execute upon the needs and interests of our partner brands
- Adjust effectively to frequently changing work assignments
- Proactively seek to find creative solutions to meet internal brand performance KPIs
- Handle and respond to objections and contentions
- Establish credibility and rapport with existing partners
- Use effective techniques to explicitly understand partners needs
- Differentiate products and services to restaurants partners
- Effectively articulate advantages of an idea or plan to restaurant partners
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Maintain a professional demeanour
- Be adaptable to changes in work-load and requirements
- Be a strong communicator and an effective relationship builder
- Have experience in sales or account management
- Able to understand and communicate data, insights and trends
- Hold yourself to a high standard of integrity
- Have a positive and impactful personality
- Additional languages considered an asset
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.