Regional Sales Manager
Working at SkipTheDishes as a Regional Sales Manager is all about taking ownership of your region and driving it’s success. We are looking for a talented individual to join our exciting fast paced Territory Sales team in a hybrid business development and account management role, focused primarily on the acquisition of the most popular restaurant partners in key markets.
What’s on your plate:
- Manage 10-12 Sales Executives working to drive the Restaurant Organizations agenda, owning the overall strategy and ensuring the team is delivering against this.
- Overall responsibility for driving the Territory Sales team forward and managing a regional pipeline of prospecting, pitching and securing key partnerships with the best local restaurants.
- Ownership of the teams acquisition pipeline. Ensuring effective management of a portfolio of active leads and providing regular status updates to senior business stakeholders.
- Working and delivering against challenging monthly and quarterly targets.
- Development of high quality consultative pitches and valuable business reviews with key restaurant partners.
- Ensure your teams new restaurant partners are successfully onboarded, activated, retained and look at Skip as their most valuable partner.
- Build a world class sales culture.
We’re always on the lookout for the most talented candidates out there. We have ambitious plans to dominate the food delivery space and our growth shows no signs of slowing down. We are looking for ambitious leaders who are excited to make an impact and take us to the next level. We’ll bring out the best in you, but these skills are extremely valuable:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years B2B and outside sales experience
- Experience of leading sales/business development teams and generating results
- Solid business acumen
- A desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Capability to understand data and turn it into effective insights
- World class verbal and written communication skills
- Great people skills - you know how to build and maintain strong relationships
- Well organized - you’re able to prioritize and manage multiple workloads in a fast paced industry.
- Quick learner - you’re able to assimilate new information and show a passion for self development
- Razor sharp attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- A keen interest in the food industry and the world of restaurants
- Additional languages considered an asset (french)
- Valid, full driver’s license required
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.