We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of brand, copy, design, campaigns, digital, insights, and more will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip’s Partnership Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies, partnerships and programs between the SKIP brand and non - restaurant partners Nationally. These programs will support our business and growth objectives, through working collaboratively with the broader SKIP marketing, external partners and the National Brand and Partnership team.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Develop and execute co-marketing programs with non-resto partners to drive value and ROI for our customer cohort target groups.
- Build a non-resto partnership strategy to support our customer, brand and business objectives to drive growth and potential incremental revenue streams.
- Support and work collaboratively with the National Partnership team in identifying non-resto partners that share a common value accretive mentality to partner with.
- Build strong working relationships with non-resto partners to develop win/win programs and partnerships that drive value for both SKIP and the partner.
- Demonstrate expertise in everything Skip has to offer our partners from both an operational and marketing standpoint.
- Build strong programs that leverage all assets that SKIP has to offer (channel marketing, etc) that creates value for partners and SKIP.
- Provide ad-hoc marketing support to National Brand & Partnership Managers and Success teams.
- Work closely with our product managers to help translate market needs into features.
- Maintaining open channels of communication between teams to enhance and improve Skip’s network.
- Provide quarterly and monthly reporting including previous period results, learnings and revised plans if required.
Recipe for Success:
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years of marketing experience with strategic partnership experience.
- 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong strategic planning and storytelling abilities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Fast learner, organized & reliable.
- Creative, intuitive, & ambitious.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent analytics tool.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including eCRM.
What We Are Looking For:
- A marketing leader that has a proven track record of driving growth through strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- A creative thinker that can both develop win/win solutions for multiple stakeholders.
- Is driven to take on new opportunities and challenges, with an appetite to learn and the self- motivation to continue to develop.
- Is a strong relationship builder both internally in working with the National Brand & Partnership team but also externally with partners, vendors and agencies.
- Has a strong drive for results.
- Has a strong understanding of all channels of the marketing mix and the digital landscape.
- Has strong analytical skills and supports decisions with business KPIs and data in mind.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.