We do big campaigns with big impact, and your creativity is needed. Help us express our industry-leading brand across traditional and digital channels while taking our national and regional campaigns to the next level. Our tight-knit team of brand, copy, design, campaigns, digital, insights, and more will encourage your ingenuity in a fun and innovative environment. Ready to make a difference for customers, couriers, and restaurants across the country? Come hungry.
As a member of Skip’s Marketing team, you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy for growth across our Restaurant and non-Restaurant partners and sponsors. You will lead the overall partnership strategy creating win/win programs for both our SKIP brand and our partners’ brand. You will lead a team of 11 dedicated marketing team members developing their functional skill set and their leadership capabilities. You will also be the senior liaison with the National Brand team and the Restaurant Success team. The goal is to drive growth through creating co-marketing programs and initiatives that build the SKIP brand and our partners’ brands.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Lead the development of the Marketing strategy, in conjunction with the National Brand team, to drive co-marketing initiatives that align with core business growth objectives.
- Lead and support the development of the Partnership marketing calendar to ensure strong support across our restaurant partners at the national brand and local level, both in English Canada and French Canada.
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities among non-restaurant partners to drive additional exposure and awareness for the SKIP brand and potentially new revenue streams .
- Create and negotiate sponsorship agreements that support the growth objectives of the SKIP brand and ensure timely and mutually beneficial activities for partners’ brands and SKIP.
- Lead the development of marketing communication plans among our key stakeholder groups including resto partners, sponsors, non-resto partners and couriers.
- Work collaboratively with our Digital, Marketing Strategy & InHouse Studio team to bring ideas to life in a timely way.
- Work collaboratively with our Product team to ensure any product functionality is enabled for program execution and built for future enablement.
- Maintain an open and transparent communication style among all team members and cross-functional teams to uphold our SKIP brand values.
- Support Restaurant teams to create a strong value-added partner status with our restaurants and non-resto partners.
- Develop and disseminate monthly and quarterly program results and deliverables that achieve our agreed to KPI’s.
- Model strong leadership behaviours that reflect our SKIP leadership values and diversity & inclusion behaviours.
Recipe for Success:
Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of marketing experience including strategic partnership experience
- 3 years minimum in a leadership role
- Strong strategic planning and storytelling capabilities
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Fast learner, agile and reliable
- Creative, intuitive & ambitious
What We Are Looking For:
- A marketing leader that has a proven track record of driving growth through strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- A creative thinker that can both develop win/win solutions for multiple stakeholders, but can also influence and direct a team to deliver the same.
- Is driven to take on new opportunities and challenges, with an appetite to learn and the self motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others.
- Is a strong relationship builder both internally in working with the Restaurant teams but also externally with restos, non-restos partners, sponsors, vendors and agencies.
- Has a strong drive for results, but manages his/her team with clarity, compassion and focus.
- Has a strong understanding of all channels of the marketing mix and the digital landscape.
- Has strong analytical skills and supports decisions with business KPIs and data in mind.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.