Delivery Director, Canada
Ever wonder what it takes to power a network? Technology, ingenuity, grit, and a steady input of snacks. As a member of our diverse Global Operations team, you will help manage courier logistics and operational capacity for not only the Canadian market, but also for international partners in this highly rewarding field.
The Global Operations Organization is looking for a business leader with extensive experience in delivery, operations and account management. As the Delivery Director representing operations in the Canadian Market, reporting into both the VP of Local Delivery and Operations and with a dotted line into the Managing Director of the Canadian Market, the successful candidate will be the delivery and operations expert in a high growth market.
What you’ll be doing:
- In collaboration with the Canadian Market leadership team and the Global Operations leadership team, facilitate the establishment of an SLA that meets the needs of all parties.
- Monitor, own and influence the operational KPIs for delivery in the Canadian Market and ensure excellent service quality standards and stakeholder expectations are addressed.
- Proactively develop new project scopes and objectives that improve business outcomes from delivery, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and commercial feasibility
- Represent the Global Operations organization as a member of the Canadian Market leadership team
- Represent the Canadian Market in the Global Operations organization as their advocate of the delivery needs and expectations
- Work with both teams to continuously improve the relationship between both organizations
- Work closely with Canadian restaurant teams to understand pain points, expectations and opportunities for improvement in the operational services provided to the Canadian market.
- Advise on best practices from a delivery perspective for optimizing stakeholder experience
- Provide insights, recommendations and delivery impact on in-market promotions / operations
- Responsible for the management of response to Canadian-specific incidents that are escalated into the market from the Live Care organization.
The person we’re looking for:
- Has extensive experience in delivery / operations and an understanding of the intricacies of the Global Operations model
- Naturally curious & internally driven towards the pursuit of excellence
- Excellent business acumen, influencing skills, collaborating skills, interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong project management competency
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Able to understand and communicate data, insights and trends
- Has knowledge of the Canadian Market
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
What it’s like to work at Skip and in Global Operations:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.