Restaurant Onboarding Specialist
SkipTheDishes is looking for individuals with expertise and passion for training and providing support to ensure that new restaurants are set up for success on Skip’s network.
As part of the Restaurant Success team you will be responsible for providing support to newly onboarded restaurants across the network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Onboard and coach restaurants and franchises on the best use of the network’s tools and best practices
- Give expert-level advice to support restaurants reaching their full potential on the network
- Coordinate, schedule and manage training appointments with restaurant partners
- Maintain open channels of communication between teams to enhance and improve the onboarding process
- Build and maintain impactful relationships with new restaurant partners
- Explain complex ideas at a level appropriate to the audience
- Use effective techniques to explicitly understand partners needs
- Effectively articulate the advantages and value of products, services, ideas or plans to partner restaurants.
- Handle and respond to objections
People we’re looking for:
- Are passionate about enhancing the capabilities of Skip’s restaurant partners
- Ability to communicate professionally with restaurant partners and internal stakeholders
- Experienced managing multiple projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Able to engage throughout the training process and maintain excitement once our partner goes live on the Skip Network
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Proactively seek to find creative solutions to grow and learn
- Be a strong communicator and an effective relationship builder
- Have experience in a sales-like environment
What it’s like to work at Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.