End-User Support Technician
We’re revolutionizing the way humanity eats, and there’s a lot of room for optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Skip’s industry-leading technology.
What’s On Your Plate:
- End-User Support
- Supporting the end-users within the office ensuring suitable processes are followed and support is in place.
- Ensuring the highest level of service is delivered, high performance and quality are maintained and our end-user support experience is valued.
- The availability, security and scalability of our IT services platform.
- Delivering our services roadmap.
- Planning for the future.
Recipe for Success:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A foundation in end-user support tools.
- Technical skills in the following areas:
- Operating systems:
- Windows desktop (Windows 7, Windows 8.x, 10), Mac OSX and Chrome OS.
- GSuite, Atlassian products (Jira), Slack.
- User/Device management tools:
- Active Directory.
- Google Admin.
- JAMF (desirable).
- Soft skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-sufficient and confident in undertaking work assignments with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.