As a member of Skip’s Digital Marketing Team, the eCRM Specialist will be responsible for implementing ecrm strategy and overseeing campaign execution and related analytics to keep customers engaged with Skip’s brand.
What Is On Your Plate:
- Develop, execute & manage creative and data-driven, cross-channel marketing campaigns (Email, Push etc.)
- Implement actionable, measurable lifecycle, campaign and ad-hoc strategies for driving customer activation, frequency and reactivation for each market
- Partner closely with internal creative teams and product teams to execute end-to-end email campaigns including content, production, testing, setup, and execution.
- Develop an understanding of our customers, including assisting with customer segmentation and audience targeting strategies
- Support relationship-building efforts across our user, food courier, and restaurant audiences. This includes contributing to email/push communications, working cross-functionally to deliver against business objectives ranging from market launches, new products, to converting customers.
- Help build comprehensive reporting and analytics on the performance of email and communication channels and campaigns
- Apply your analytical skills through A/B testing, as well as analyzing and reporting on key metrics such as click-through, conversion and open rates
- Ensure the right tools/software are in place to enable us to deliver our goals
- Possess min. 2 years experience using eCRM software such as Braze, Hubspot, Capsule, Zoho, etc
- Background in web analytics and coding experience in HTML required
- Experience creating user journeys
- Experience communicating with a customer base >500,000
- Understanding of eCommerce (acquisition, retention, conversion, segmentation)
- Significant marketing automation experience
- Strong data management experience including organizing, segmenting, importing, and analyzing large data files
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years experience implementing email marketing campaigns.
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but makes an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you—you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
This is just a taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.