Senior Analyst - Benefits & Compensation
As SkipTheDishes continues to grow, we’re looking for an experienced individual to help administer our Total Rewards function.
- Manage total rewards practices such as base compensation, variable compensation, employee benefits and wellness, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance and retirement programs.
- Support global total rewards practices and recommend changes as appropriate to maintain competitive positioning and alignment to the Canadian market.
- Ensure programs are current with regard to trends, practices, laws, and costs as well as aligned with cultural, strategic, and operational imperatives.
- Lead the annual salary increase and bonus program across the Canadian market.
- Maintain a working knowledge of legislation influencing compensation and benefits.
- Work with accounting and legal to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with all tax laws.
- Support larger HR initiatives by ensuring continuity and successful delivery of HR services.
- Support requests for ongoing HR analytics to business leaders, with actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- Hands on experience with HR systems, applications and tools, as well as metrics and data. Strong business acumen, as well as general HR functional knowledge.
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex projects given multiple competing priorities or perspectives; ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with confidential and sensitive data and in situations that require sound decision making.
- Strong technical capability with MS Office & Google Suite products
- Strong customer service orientation with experience consulting to People Business Partners on solution for their respective client bases.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, human resources or related degree.
- 8–10 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- CCP, CEBS or CHRP preferred.
- Experience in total rewards design and administration
- Knowledge of HRIS systems, HR metrics, and HR operational practices required; Experience with Workday HCM and Dayforce strongly preferred.