Brand Marketing Partner
The Brand Marketing Partner is integral to SKIP’s external branding with our restaurant partners. This role works closely with our national partnership team, restaurant success team and restaurant marketing team to implement restaurant-lead Skip branding initiatives including decals, custom signage and other Skip-brand activations at restaurant locations across the country. Experience with brand activation, out-of-home marketing or trade marketing is a big asset in this role. This is your opportunity to shine! Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking are required to be successful in this execution-based role.
What’s on your plate:
- Jointly with Restaurant Marketing Manager, develop a restaurant material and signage strategy as it pertains to stickering, in-store materials and exterior signage.
- Work with internal stakeholders (restaurant teams, NPMs, etc.) to identify and collaborate in the execution of the strategy
- Responsible for the execution of restaurant material and in-store marketing strategy
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
- Demonstrate expertise in everything Skip has to offer our restaurant partners from a restaurant material and signage standpoint
- Develop and maintain ecommerce platform for self-service marketing collateral that can be distributed at scale
- Support National Partnership Managers in strengthening and deepening restaurant relationships through brand specific plans
- Manage and maintain a budget and third-party vendors to realize and execute on the strategy
- Report on data and industry trends relating to market conditions, competitor positioning and restaurants - specific to trade marketing
- Reports and analytics on market coverage
- Ensure the Skip brand is displayed and adhering to all guidelines
- Be ready to help out wherever you’re needed to move the team forward!
- Strong communicators with proven ability in a trade marketing background
- Determined and quickly adaptable to changing conditions
- Thrive and have experience in being part of a rapid-growth organization
- Effective in managing competing priorities and ability to significantly contribute to achieving company growth objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Confident with their time management and organizational skills
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Work through challenges and learn from each experience
- Take ownership of their ongoing personal growth and learning
- Essential Requirements
- 2-4 years of trade marketing, out-of-home advertising marketing, or branding experience
- Working knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Strong strategic planning and storytelling abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Fast learner, organized & reliable
- Creative, intuitive, & ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field considered an asset
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.