Junior Motion Designer
We’re revolutionizing the way humanity eats, and there’s a lot of room for optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Skip’s industry-leading technology.
SkipTheDishes is looking for a Junior Motion Designer with a devouring ability to produce results. Work alongside some of the best designers, developers and product teams to create high-quality products and marketing collateral that impacts hundreds of thousands of people that use our services on a daily basis.
As a Junior Motion Designer you’ll be working closely with our growing teams, assisting and leading in large web-based design projects, conceptualizing and executing new campaigns and reinforcing our brand through beautiful design and impactful experiences.
Who you are:
- 1-2+ Years of relevant design work experience.
- Capable of working closely with multiple teams to ensure projects are executed to the highest standard.
- Great at establishing, developing and communicating your ideas into something tangible and usable.
- Excel at producing attractive and effective designs and animations for diverse audiences.
- Capable of designing animated assets for different mediums: Social media, GIFs, and explainers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, always pivoting and hungry for the next assignment.
- You have a strong portfolio with a wide variety of work.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of graphics, design and animation fundamentals.
- Mastery in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Be a storyteller; concept and storyboard projects.
- Highest level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision and In-Design is an advantage.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Ability to receive feedback, understand feedback and recommend solutions.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate: Technical knowledge of related programs and computer software.
People we are looking for:
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
What It's Like To Work At Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.