Graphic Designer (Intermediate)
SkipTheDishes is looking for a rockstar graphic designer with a devouring ability to produce results. The best candidate will work alongside a great team of writers, designers, videographers and photographers producing national campaigns and creative for some of the biggest restaurant brands in the world, as well as developing stellar creative to propel the Skip brand into the stratosphere.
As a graphic designer apart of the brand team, you’ll be apart of the marketing department working with digital and restaurant marketing, communications, and campaigns to produce print and digital creative, brainstorm and conceptualize new campaigns and reinforcing our brand through beautiful and purposeful design. Additionally, the design team is responsible for providing our rapidly growing teams with the best brand materials to ensure that no matter what part of the business they’re apart of they are representing the Skip brand in the best way possible.
People We're Looking For:
- Excellent knowledge of graphics and design fundamentals.
- Mastery in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Highest level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, After-Effects and/or Premiere, is an advantage.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Ability to set deadlines
- Computer literate: Technical knowledge of related programs and computer software.
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- A massive appetite to keep learning
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection, shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of industry experience, agency experience a plus.
- Capable of working independently, or in a team.
- Can see a project through from start to finish.
- Comfortable under pressure and juggling multiple projects
- Great at establishing, developing and communicating your ideas into something tangible and usable.
- Excel at producing an attractive and effective design for diverse audiences.
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial professional, seeking the excitement, and rewards of building a brand in a highly competitive space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, always pivoting and hungry for the next assignment.
- Portfolio is a must – with a wide variety of work.
Please include a link to your portfolio site, dribbble, behance or include a digital PDF when applying.