Live Care Specialist - Part time (20 - 32 Hours)
Ever wonder what it takes to power a network? Technology, ingenuity, grit, and a steady input of snacks. As a member of our diverse Global Operations team, you will help manage courier logistics and operational capacity for not only the Canadian market, but also for international partners in this highly rewarding field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide live support to couriers, customers, and restaurants
- Resolving conflicts with an emphasis on helping our partners succeed
- Facilitate communication between all parties involved in each delivery
- Go the extra mile to make sure that all stakeholders get the true Skip experience
People we’re looking for:
- Have a great attitude and are proven self-starters
- Keep hustling and are able to work through rejection
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication, computer and typing skills
What’s It's Like To Work At Skip:
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.