We’re revolutionizing the way humanity eats, and there’s a lot of room for optimization and growth. That’s where you come in. Your ingenuity will help us continue to drive innovation, making an impact on the reliability, performance, and scalability of Skip’s industry-leading technology
- Developing a deep understanding of the Product stack from user, technical, operations, business and design perspectives, and using the understanding to bring high-impact opportunities to the Product roadmap.
- Owning the execution of your team's projects; excelling at keeping the product ticket backlog up-to-date and prioritized, integrating projects into sprints, release management, gathering feedback and iterating on releases.
- Working to help assess the impact of service issues and bugs, identifying larger issue trends and subsequently triaging items needing action to appropriate teams with the appropriate priority.
- Supporting team members within your product group, while working towards adding value across product functions and groups and contributing to longer-term product roadmaps.
- Strong communication skills working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with multiple/competing priorities; shifting with projects and stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail; ability to be methodical in approach.
- Two years or more of experience working with technical products, teams, as well as working with vendors/vendor management.
- Business analysis, product experience, technical design or engineering background are considered a strong asset.
- Being a high achiever, willing to roll up your sleeves to learn about Skip’s users and share a nuanced opinion on what makes a product great.
- Capable of executing high-value projects with multiple stakeholders, while dealing with competing priorities.
- Taking ownership over your work and outcomes and passionate about building world-class products with a world-class team.
- Business or accounting background and a detailed understanding of financial processes is an asset.
What It’s Like To Work At Skip
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but makes an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
Those mentioned above are just a taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.