Network Insights Manager
Ever wonder what it takes to power a network? Technology, ingenuity, grit, and a steady input of snacks. As a member of our diverse Global Operations team, you will help manage courier logistics and operational capacity for not only the Canadian market, but also for international partners in this highly rewarding field.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transform data into information and insight, in order to make recommendations to support business operations and strategic decision-making.
- Analyze, summarize and present intricate data in approachable ways.
- Identify, implement and manage organizational indicators of business- or customer-information needs.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to provide support for any questions or problems as they arise in real-time.
- Develop recommendations for process and performance improvement, in partnership with Operations leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Lead small team of analytical professionals, as warranted by business needs
People we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a problem-solving / business-analysis function
- Curious and driven; eager to learn the intricacies of SkipTheDishes’ Operations, practices and procedures
- Excellent at multitasking and communicating effectively, when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a strong sense of urgency and are eager to take ownership of technical problems
- Demonstrated capacity to solve business problems through critical thinking and resourcefulness
- Strong experience in data analysis is required. Experience with SQL and/or Tableau are considered assets
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving operations environment
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness is not only embraced, but make an impact on a major Canadian company, and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.